Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

A friend of mine has finally browbeaten me into setting up a Twitter account. I guarantee you that by the weekend I'll have forgotten that it so much as exists, but until then here's the link. (Remember when I had a Facebook account for an hour? Me either.) As some of you may have guessed, 140-character-or-less posts don't exactly play to my strengths.

It also strikes me as kind of, dare I say, masturbatory to be blogging about my other blog. Gross...

In looking for a picture to use for my Twitter account, I just realized that I don't have any pictures of myself on the laptop that aren't from Halloween 2007.


3 comments:

Antagonist Jason said...

Looks like you need one of these: http://p4cmtshirts.bigcartel.com/product/ex-masturbator-men-women

JAK said...

So the costume was what? The bandana?

Skippy the Skeptic said...

No, just the bandoliers...