Friday, April 04, 2008

Travelin' Man...

I forgot to mention it earlier, but Friday I have to set off on a car trek to a strange and faraway land called Pennsylvania. It's a horrible land of zombies, Northeastern Bigfoot, and highway construction that neither ends nor actually constructs anything. My destination also happens to be the land of 56k modems and Windows 95, so I probably won't be able to update until at least Wednesday.

It's actually 2 AM here right now, and I have to be dressed and all full of coffee in about 4 hours to get underway, so I suppose I'll bid you all adieu. See you on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Good luck. Check all the roadsides for mysterious sarcopterygiian shoulder bones for me.

JAK said...

Safe travels.

Skippy said...

Well, I'm back in civilization. Rural Pennsylvania is to all appearances home to the slowest and least attentive deer on the planet, to judge by the number of them splattered all over the state's interminable highways...

JAK said...

Darwin hates slow, inattentive deer.