Sunday, February 03, 2008

I wanna be next!

Lookie - here comes a new pack of whackjobs. The fellas at PreachYourFuneral.com do mock funeral services for folks who aren't living their lives the way these guys would prefer, apparently in the hope of frightening people with the threat of hell. Then they burn the "victim" in effigy. They've already done Heath Ledger and Richard Dawkins, and now they want to know who's next.

Here's a hint guys:

Me, me, me, me, me, me!!

Sure there are higher profile atheists out there like PZ Myers, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris and James Randi, but c'mon guys! You're obviously southern, I'm southern, let's jazz! I'll be e-mailing you daily until you make my dream come true.

Please support me in my quest and e-mail them here.
comment@preachingyourfuneral.com

No comments: