Monday, August 20, 2007

My first foray into multimedia...

Well, I've now officially started a Skippy The Skeptic Youtube Channel. As of this writing there's only one video on it, and it has precisely nothing to do with anything I ever talk about on here. (It's a how-to guide for sending a damaged Nintendo Wii in for repair. Don't ask.) Take heart, however, because I'm currently working on a video about intercessory prayer that, hopefully, should be pretty fun. My productivity has been hampered by the fact that I'm shooting and editing everything completely on my own, using a digital camera meant for taking stills and a computer meant for word processing. My curious inability to say a complete sentence correctly on the first try while looking into a camera doesn't help either. Be that as it may, I hope to have my next video up soon. Hopefully this will be the start of something pretty cool.

No comments: